Fido and the Goodbye Kansas Entertainment Group are growing, and we have many large projects lined up next year. So why not join us? All studios in the Goodbye Kansas group work closely together, so a position at Fido means that you also can choose to work at Bläck, Imagination Studios or even Goodbye Kansas UK from time to time.
If any of these job descriptions sounds like a perfect fit for you – then send your resumé and showreel to firstname.lastname@example.org and we´ll get to you shortly.
Senior Rigging TD – VFX/Cinematic’s
Goodbye Kansas Entertainment Group is looking to recruit a Senior Rigging TD for a multitude of projects. Within our group we produce everything from VFX for feature film to cinematics and in-engine animation for AAA games using both Performance capture and Key-framing techniques. As a Senior Rigging TD you are responsible for developing deformation and control riggs for the animation team while working closely with our in-house Rigging and Pipeline TD’s to maximize production efficiency and optimizing the user experience.
- Excellent understanding of realistic character/creature rigging & developing custom rigs
- Vast experience working with motion capture
- Expert knowledge of Maya
- High proficiency in technical problem solving
- Advanced Python scripting ability
- A good understanding of anatomy and human/creature motion
- A good understanding of how to achieve realistic character deformations
- Good communication skills and experience working in a team environment
- A desire to push animation to new levels of believability
- Advanced knowledge of character setup in Motionbuilder and its integration with Maya
- Experience working with facial rigg development and facial motion capture
- Experience developing riggs for real-time engines
- Experience developing cartoon animation riggs
- Good experience setting up nCloth and or other Cloth simulations.
Our sister company Bläck, a.k.a Black Studios, is looking for an Executive Producer, to help develop and expand our existing network of clients. You will be based in Sweden (possibly part-time in London) and have the world as your workplace. We´re looking for someone experienced in CG production, VFX and animation or game development with a management background. As an Executive Producer with Bläck you are responsible for sales, fostering and developing client relationships. You will also play an executive production role ensuring projects stay within budget and assuring the highest quality levels on all your projects.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Identify and connect with potential clients. Build new and entertain existing client relationships.
- Be responsible for pitching and bidding together with our team of creatives and producers.
- Ensure that production schedules, budget and quality targets are met.
- Take part in developing, planning and executing company marketing strategies.
- Represent Black Studios at international game shows and expos.
- 5+ years relevant work experience ideally as an Executive Producer.
- Prior leadership experience including significant exposure to senior levels of management.
- Proven track record in building business relationships and generating business.
- Adaptability and ability to collaborate and lead a team.
- Enjoys an interactive and agile work environment.
- Creative and sharp business sense with exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to project manage and work effectively under deadlines.
- Ability to travel internationally (at least once every month)